In order to ensure the proper functioning of Thrace Plastics website, sometimes we place small data files on your device, so-called cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit it.
- First-party cookies are cookies placed by the website you are visiting. They are read only by the specific site. In addition, the website may possibly use external services, which also place their own cookies, so-called third-party cookies.
- Permanent cookies are cookies that are stored on your computer and when you close your browser they are not deleted automatically, like session cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser.
Every time you visit Thrace Plastics website, you will be asked to accept or reject cookies.
That’s how the website can remember your preferences (such as username, language, etc.) for a certain period of time.
Therefore, you don't need to re-enter your preferences when you browse the site during the same visit.
Cookies may also be used for collecting anonymous statistics data in relation to your browsing experience on the Company's website.
The 3 types of site-viewing cookies we use have the purpose of:
- storing visitor preferences
- improving the website's functionality.
- the collection of analysis data (about user behavior)
1. Guest preference cookies
2. Functional cookies
The operation of the website requires to include some cookies. In this case, your consent is not required. Specifically, these are technical cookies that are required by certain systems for the website to function properly.
3. Analytic cookies
They are used in the context of improving the service we provide to all our users.
Cookies simply evaluate how you interact with our website — as an anonymous user (the data collected data is not personal data and cannot identify you).
Furthermore, data is not used for any other purpose or shared with 3rd parties.
However, you can refuse the specific type of cookies — through the special cookie box (pop-up window) you see on the first page you visit,
Third party cookies